Friday, August 14, 2009

Blog.Blog.Blog.Blog.Blog.

Alright, so this is my first blog.
My very talented friend Kelly has been writing on this for a while, and although I can't even begin to compare to her, I figured why not start one. 

Last night I attended my first Transgender support group. Having been gender challenged, and confused for a majority of my life, I finally did it. Those who know me probably figure it isn't that big a deal seeing as how I am Transgender and 'proud'. Shouting it. I'M TRANS. No. It was a huge deal. 
I. Shook. The. Whole. Time. 
I. Wanted. To. Throw. Up.
Why? 
Why why why why why. Good question.
I was scared. This is real. It's not enough to get a transgender symbol tattooed on your leg. Oh no. Seeing. Talking. Listening. To people, like me. Made it real. Made who I am. Real. 



I want a penis.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment